|Voice Actor||Kento Ito|
|Stage Actor||Kodai Miyagi|
|“|| The real world is much smaller than the imaginary.
Doppo Kannonzaka, a.k.a. DOPPO, is a salaryman and a current member of Matenrō.
A sales representative at the E.L. Medical Co., Ltd, a manufacturer of medical equipment, whose most notable characteristic is that he has no notable characteristics.
He’s a pessimist and thinks about everything in a negative light, so friends are not exactly something he has in spades. In fact, Hifumi Izanami is his only friend, and they’ve been close ever since elementary school.
Despite the number of awful situations he’s found himself in because of Hifumi, he’s still glad to have him around.
Doppo has messy red hair that has blue-green undersides and blue eyes.
Doppo wears a dark gray office suit with a white pinstripe shirt and black shoes. He also wears a green trellis patterned tie and red lanyard.
Doppo’s Hypnosis Mic is a flip phone. Doppo’s speakers take the form of a turntable in a briefcase and multiple monitors with pills and papers flying about.
- Berserker: Becomes uncontrollable and depletes his energy in exchange for explosive offensive power.
The songs featuring Doppo are:
- Shinjuku Style ~Don't Make Us Laugh~
- The Champion
- Don't Pass The Mic
- Division Rap Battle
- Division Battle Anthem
- Alternative Rap Battle
- Division Rap Battle+
- Division Battle Anthem+
- Survival of the Illest
- SUMMIT OF DIVISIONS
- Doppo means "walking alone" (独歩).
- Kannonzaka is written "view" (観) (kan), "sound" (音) (non) and "slope" (坂) (saka/zaka).
- Kannon is the Japanese name of the Bodhisattva of mercy, Guanyin.
- Doppo's quote was originally from Friedrich Nietzsche's book The Dawn of Day.
- He is right-handed.
- He likes sleep, and houseplants, while he dislikes, his boss, exercise, standing out, and drawing attention to himself.
- Doppo's favorite food is omurice, while his least favorite food is cilantro.
- Doppo's name can be contrasted against Gentaro Yumeno's because of Doppo Kunikida, a naturalist writer.