|Voice Actor||Sho Hayami|
|Stage Actor||Taiyo Ayukawa|
|“|| The sole meaning of life is to serve humanity.
CURRENT PROFILE 2020
A genius doctor. Once under contract to eliminate terrorists, he became a doctor to atone for his previous way of life.
Though he often goes to areas of conflict around the world, he is currently practicing at Shinjuku Central Hospital. His drinking habits are terrible, and once he drinks, he goes on a rampage with Edo dialect.
OLD PROFILE 2017-2020
A former member of The Dirty Dawg and genius doctor. His tall and lanky frame is wrapped in an aura of mystery. He can use his unique flow to rejuvenate people.
Jakurai has a fondness for strange characters, and while even Ramuda Amemura of the Shibuya Division had piqued his interest, they are currently at odds with each other.
He enjoys meditating and fishing and has even invited Hifumi Izanami along on fishing trips before.
Jakurai has very long gray-purple hair with a lavender underside, blue eyes and he is the tallest character in the series.
Jakurai wears a black turtleneck with a silver cross pattern and 3/4 sleeves, dark blue pants and black shoes. He is often seen wearing white lab coat with blue lining.
During the TDD era, Jakurai had his hair tied back. He wore a gray military uniform with black boots, white gloves and a white lab coat. He is seen with a brown satchel for medical equipment.
Jakurai’s Hypnosis Mic takes the form of a ribbon mic with wings and a stand. It is decorated with a snake and an IV drip. It bears resemblance to the rod of Asclepius. Jakurai’s speaker takes the form of a stylised cross with multiple smaller round speakers, similar in shape to Ramuda’s speakers.
- Medication: Heals his team and returns them to a normal state.
The songs featuring Jakurai are:
- Shinjuku Style ~Don't Make Us Laugh~
- The Champion
- T.D.D LEGEND
- Don't Pass The Mic
- Division Rap Battle
- Division Battle Anthem
- Alternative Rap Battle
- Division Rap Battle+
- Division Battle Anthem+
- Survival of the Illest
- SUMMIT OF DIVISIONS
- Jakurai means "loneliness" (寂) (jaku) and "thunder" (雷) (rai).
- Jinguji means "god" (神) (jin), "temple, shrine, palace" (宮) (gu) and "temple" (寺) (ji).
- Jakurai's quote was originally from the book called The Kingdom of God Is Within You by Leo Tolstoy.
- He is left-handed
- He likes people, fishing, and reading, while he dislikes acts against humanity, and neglecting one's health.
- Jakurai's favorite food is natto, while his least favorite food is donuts.