|MC Name||45 Rabbit|
|Voice Actor||Wataru Komada|
|Stage Actor||Kenta Mizue|
|“|| He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
Jyuto Iruma, a.k.a. 45 Rabbit, is the corrupt police officer and the current member of MAD TRIGGER CREW.
An active-duty police sergeant in the Organized Crime Unit of the Yokohama Police Department. He joined the force to stomp out the drug trade, but he’s in deep with the yakuza and gets his hands dirty with a wide variety of criminal activities including assault, bribes, embezzlement, extortion, and blackmail, just to name a few. He’s developed a mutually beneficial relationship with Samatoki Aohitsugi through his beat.
As the resident problem-solver, he’s often tasked with putting out fires within the Yokohama Division.
His catchphrase is, "I’m throwing you in the slammer!"
Jyuto has partially slicked back brown hair, and green eyes. He also wears thin-frame rectangular glasses.
Jyuto wears a black suit, a grey shirt with triangle-shaped collar pins and a chain, and a black tie with a golden tie clip. He also wears maroon shoes, red gloves and a watch on his right hand.
Jyuto's Hypnosis Mic is a black police radio and red harness. His speakers take the form of black-and-red siren speakers and a red police siren on top.
- Prison: immobilises an opponent by putting him in a "cage".
The songs featuring Jyuto are:
- Yokohama Walker
- Money Maker (Dead Pools)
- Gimme The Mic
- Trigger Off
- Division Rap Battle
- Division Battle Anthem
- Alternative Rap Battle
- Division Rap Battle+
- Division Battle Anthem+
- Survival of the Illest
- SUMMIT OF DIVISIONS
- Jyuto means "gun" (銃) (jyu) and "rabbit" (兎) (to).
- Iruma means "entering" (入) (iru) and "while, time, space, interval" (間) (ma).
- Jyuto's quote was originally said by boxing champion Muhammad Ali.
- He is left-handed.
- He likes art, antiques, tobacco, and coffee, while he dislikes baseless words, illegal drugs and birds.
- Jyuto's favorite food is cheese, while his least favorite food is red bean paste.
- Jyuto's MC name is a reference to Yokohama's area code, 045, and his name containing the kanji character for the "rabbit".