- Following the start of the H Era and the abolition of conflicts involving weapons, the Party of Words settled in Chuuoku and divided Japan to a number of districts, known as "divisions," where men are allowed to live.
- Ikebukuro is a commercial and entertainment district in Toshima, Tokyo. Best known for its shops and department stores. Since the beginning of the H Era, Ikebukuro turned into a battlefield for a turf war between Stairway to Heaven and Mad Comic Dialogue. When Naughty Busters eventually joined forces with Mad Comic Dialogue, Samatoki Aohitsugi reclaimed all the territories from Mozuku Shito.
- Representative group - Buster Bros!!!
- Yokohama is the second-largest city in Japan by population and the capital city of the Kanagawa Prefecture. Best known for its sightseeing areas and amusement parks. A center of the organized crime in Japan, headed by the Katengumi yakuza clan led by Taiko Katen and Samatoki Aohitsugi. As a part of her plan, Hitaki Tsumabira managed to lure all four teams to the Minato region’s container yard. However, her plan failed, as she was taken down by Ichijiku Kadenokoji
- Representative group - MAD TRIGGER CREW
- Shibuya is a special ward in Tokyo and a major commercial and business center. After the end of the turf war in Ikebukuro, Zannen and Zansei Tobari moved to Shibuya where they established a human trafficking business before being taken down by The Dirty Dawg.
- Representative group - Fling Posse
- Shinjuku is a special ward in Tokyo and a major commercial and administrative center.
- Representative group - Matenrō
- Osaka is a designated city in the Kansai region of Honshu and the capital city of the Osaka Prefecture.
- Representative group - Dotsuitare Hompo
- Nagoya is the largest city in the Chūbu region.
- Representative group - Bad Ass Temple
- Akabane is a neighborhood in Kita, Tokyo.
- Representative group - North Bastard
- Asakusa is a district in Taitō, Tokyo.
- Representative group - Onigawara Bombers
- Chuuoku is the main administrative district run by the Party of Words. Enclosed by high walls, men can only enter during territory battles, in a limited number and only with permission.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.