Hello, there is something I need to discuss with you. Following the recent purge of inappropriate, harmful and spam comments, some people I blocked for violating the rules started to create a new accounts to disrupt the wiki's work, making it more difficult to moderate.
I'm asking you to consider turning off the comments across the wiki, at least, for a certain amount of time.
I've always wanted the focus of the wiki to be on the information. People can chat on their personal discords or twitters. I would like to make "no comments" a permanent feature, thereby neutering the spam.
1. I'm pretty hands-off here as the admin. I occassionally check in to make sure there's no vandalism. If you've got the content, feel free to add it, as long as you follow the rules. I make trustworthy people Content Mods as I see fit. I just don't want too many cooks in the kitchen because it spoils the soup (if you know what I mean).
2. The wiki twitter was not made by me. I have no idea who runs it. They never asked me about creating it. I don't follow it. You'll have to DM them.
3. This is the best place to contact me. I check edits every once in a while and really do my own edits if a new album comes out. Otherwise, I'm super behind on the manga and I don't play the game, so I can't add anything related to those 2 things.
I'll look into who's behind the wiki twitter, and if needed I can help with making a new one to keep the space active if you'd like. I'm good with working with King Nasara on edits for now - since they're uploading the lyrics for me and all. We made a discord for people who are helping out on the wiki, but so far it's just us two and another person.
Is there any chance that King Nasara and I can get upgraded to Admins or smth because we're trying to delete a lot of comments that are spamming but people are intentionally trying to spam more as we try to clean up. We don't have permissions to ban right now.
I was wondering if it's possible to create the translations to the pages in Hypmic Wiki. I have a friend who's very bad at English, so I have to translate to her everything from English to Italian. For example a sistem like they did on the Haikyuu wiki, could not be bad (although I don't know how it's done). I would be glad to translate the pages, little by little.
You could try creating another Fandom site and call it "hypnosismic-it.fandom.com". That way you can create translations for the pages. Putting the translations on this site would make the architecture a bit messy. Good luck!
Hello! I’ve just wanted to ask a question, so I don’t accidentally break any rules here. Is it okay if users add any personal images here, such as (THEIR OWN) fanart or tier lists? I’ve wanted to add a tier list of Hypnosis Mic songs to my userpage but I’m not sure if that’s allowed? Thanks in advance!
Hi. I want to become an admin, is there any way to get that sorted out?
I mainly want to edit things like the main page (it's quite outdated most of the time...), CSS, templates, general styling, creating pages and other things. I can code HTML/CSS pretty well and whatnot.
Hello! I wanted to create pages for the songs released with the manga as well as the tdd collab song for the evil a live concert; however, I wasn't sure if I should use the template used in the Drops page or if I should use the template used in the Hoodstar page.
So, I made a template page to make it easier for lovely people like you to add stuff. Here are the instructions on how to use it:
1. Click the "Add page" button.
2. Create a page title.
3. A pop-up will ask you what template you'd like to use.
4. Click your chosen template.
5. Follow the guide within the template (let me know if something is confusing, as I need feedback to make it better).
6. To edit the lyrics section, go to the top of the editor, look for an icon with 3 lines and an arrow next to it and click it.
7. Go to the source editor and go to the lyrics section. Edit the appropriate sections.
8. Click "apply changes".
9. Continue editing.
10. Once done, click "save page".
11. Before leaving, add any appropriate categories to the category section.
Let me know if you have any questions at all. I'm really busy irl, so I don't have time to work on this wiki often (I'm the only admin), but I check in on it pretty regularly to prevent acts of vandalism.
"Inserting nonsense/gibberish into pages"
Although the only edits I've made is undoing edits that were bascially just crackhead edits with misleading information, I did try to find another way to contact you. But making another account and doing this.