|MC Name||MC MasterMind|
|Voice Actor||Takaya Kuroda|
|Stage Actor||Yoshihisa Higashiyama|
|“|| A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
Rei Amayado, a.k.a. MC MasterMind, is a conman and a current member of Dotsuitare Hompo.
A self-proclaimed conman. He is the erson responsible for developing Hypnosis Microphone and bringing it to Chuohku. Formerly, affiliated with the military technical development department. Involved with Chuohku and other divisions continues to operate behind the scenes, but this speculation is engulfed in mystery.
As charming as he is, he'll stop at nothing to carry out his plans. Although he always keeps an arrogant-like behavior and does not show his real intentions, at the same time, he is a man of his word with a strong sense of duty.
Father of the three Yamada brothers.
Rei has wavy black hair and selectional heterochromia; his left eye is green, whilst his right eye is grey, which is usually hidden behind his sunglasses. He has a beard and a scar on his right eye.
Rei wears a maroon shirt, black fur coat, white snakeskin pants and beige shoes. He also wears black brick patterned hat with a fan-shaped clip and multiple accessories: a black belt with a gold snake buckle, a gold watch and a large gold chain.
Rei’s Hypnosis Mic is a gold-and-black piezoelectric microphone that looks like a sceptre. It is decorated with gold laurel accents and red details. His speakers take the form of a Japanese folding screen with a phoenix design.
The songs featuring Rei are:
- Rei means "zero" (零).
- Amayado means "heaven, sky" (天) (ama), "valley" (谷) (ya) and "guy, fellow" (奴) (do).
- Notably, "Amayado" is almost an anagram of "Yamada" (there is no Japanese syllable that ends in D, hence the extra O).
- Rei's quote was originally said by American baseball player Jackie Robinson.
- He is right-handed.
- He likes controlling people, and going out drinking, while he dislikes boredom, and hospitals.
- Rei's favorite food is ramen, while his least favorite food is shiitake mushrooms. He also mentioned that he likes oden stew with sausages.
- In Hypnosis Radio, Rei said that he goes to the convenience store in gold sweatpants.