|Rio Mason Busujima|
|Kanji||毒島 メイソン 理鶯|
|Romaji||Busujima Meison Riō|
|MC Name||Crazy M|
|Height||191 cm (6'3)|
|Voice Actor||Shinichiro Kamio|
|Stage Actor||Yuuki Byrnes|
|“|| I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live.
Rio Mason Busujima, a.k.a. Crazy M, is the former Navy soldier and the third member of MAD TRIGGER CREW.
A former Sergeant First Class of the Naval Forces and the member of the Special Extermination Operations Unit. Half-American on his father's side, and half-Japanese on his mother's. He speaks and behaves as if he were still a soldier. During his time as a naval officer, he respected rank above anything else. For example, if a superior told him that white was black, then white was black. In dire circumstances, he shows no mercy to his enemies.
That being said, he's calmer in peacetime and likes to help people. His hobby is cooking food that serves a practical purpose. His skills are those of a professional, but for some reason, Samatoki and Jyuto fear him.
Rio has short orange hair with an undercut, and blue eyes. Rio has a stud helix piercing on his right ear.
Rio wears a grey camouflage military uniform with triangular pins on breast pockets, black fingerless gloves and black boots with red shoelaces. He also wears a military dog tag and a red bandana around his right leg. He also usually carries a hunting rifle behind his back.
Rio’s Hypnosis Mic is a dark-green military walkie-talkie with a red ribbon around its antenna. His speakers are missile-launching cannons with four barrels and red ribbons around it.
Rio fits the image of the perfect soldier: loyal, determined, always ready to follow the orders of his commander. Thus, more than anything, Rio values loyalty, determination and dignity in people.
In the peacetime, Rio is quite calm, but also a bit stiff and thick-headed, and seems to be not used to civilian life, as he keeps behaving like a soldier and prefers to live survival lifestyle in the woods. Rio is shown to be kind and selfless, being always ready to treat anyone to his cooking and even lending Dice a large sum of money, without being concerned of him paying back. Rio has a deep respect for food and cooking, a value he learned from his commander.
As a soldier, he's completely merciless to his enemies and never goes easy on them, as to do so would be disrespect. In return, Rio refuses to be pitied by his opponents, always telling them to go at him with all they've got.
- Shelter: increased defense for himself and his team.
- Yokohama Walker
- Shinogi (Dead Pools)
- RED ZONE (Don't Test da Master)
- HUNTING CHARM
- Division Rap Battle
- Division Battle Anthem
- Alternative Rap Battle
- Survival of the Illest
- SUMMIT OF DIVISIONS
- Rhyme Anima
- Rhyme Anima's Mixtape
- Glory or Dust
- Hang out!
- WAR WAR WAR
- DEATH RESPECT
- D.R.B Rhyme Anima -1st Battle- Buster Bros!!! VS MAD TRIGGER CREW
- D.R.B Rhyme Anima -Final Battle- MAD TRIGGER CREW VS Matenro
- Reason to FIGHT
- Gimme The Mic
- Trigger Off
- Rule the Stage -1st Battle- Buster Bros!!! VS MAD TRIGGER CREW
- Fight 4 Your Pride
- Battle of Pride
- Rio means "reason, logic" (理) (ri) and "nightingale, bush warbler" (鶯) (o).
- Mason means "One who works with stone"/"Stone Worker, Brick Layer" in English.
- Busujima means "poison" (毒) (busu) and "island" (島) (shima/jima).
- Rio's quote was originally said by Martin Luther King, Jr. in his "Great March to Freedom Rally" speech.
- Rio is right-handed.
- According to the guidebook, Rio likes cooking, order and discipline, and coffee, while he dislikes disorder and crowds.
- Rio likes organic food and dislikes processed food. Also in the game event Rio's Kitchen -Emu Catching Championship-, Rio mentions that he likes turkey because it reminds him of his mother who cooked turkey for Christmas with his family.
- Rio's MC name "Crazy M" is a possible reference to the Japanese rapper and breakdancer Crazy-A.
- During his service in the Special Extermination Operations Unit, Rio used a callsign "Solon" which might be a reference to an Athenian statesman, lawmaker and poet by the same name.
- Rio uses 小官 (shoukan) pronoun to address himself. "小官" (literally translates as "petty official") is an old-fashioned, humble way for military or government officials to refer to themselves.
|Ichiro Yamada • Jiro Yamada • Saburo Yamada|
|Samatoki Aohitsugi • Jyuto Iruma • Rio Mason Busujima|
|Ramuda Amemura • Gentaro Yumeno • Dice Arisugawa|
|Jakurai Jinguji • Hifumi Izanami • Doppo Kannonzaka|
|Sasara Nurude • Rosho Tsutsujimori • Rei Amayado|
|Kuko Harai • Jyushi Aimono • Hitoya Amaguni|
|Kazusato Doan • Ryozan Kokuri • Kenei Saragi|
|Jinpachi Ho-Zuki • Masamune Komagata • Doshiro Yogo|
|Otome Tohoten • Ichijiku Kadenokoji • Nemu Aohitsugi|