|MC Name||MC L.B|
(MC Little Bro)
|Occupation||Middle School Student|
|Height||173 cm (5’8)|
|Voice Actor||Kohei Amasaki|
|Stage Actor||Ryuto Akishima|
|“|| Everything that rises sets, and everything that grows, grows old
Saburo Yamada, a.k.a. MC.L.B, is a middle school student, a part-timer at Odd-Jobs Yamada and the third member of Buster Bros!!!.
Third son of the Yamada household and the youngest in Buster Bros!!!. A genius-type who can do just about anything. Unlike his brothers, not a delinquent.
Generally has good behavior, but will ridicule someone the moment he thinks they are beneath him. His hobbies are board games and card games.
Because of his twisted personality, he doesn't have many friends. Wants someone he can always be together with.
Saburo has chin length black hair and selectional heterochromia; his left eye is blue, whilst his right eye is green. He has two moles under his left eye, and under the left side of his mouth.
Saburo wears a yellow hoodie with two zippers over a white shirt. He also wears a blue jacket, and blue pants with a braided red cord (presumably from Ichiro’s TDD outfit), and white sneakers. He also wears a red badge labeled “B”, a small blue badge labeled “M”, and a smaller yellow badge labeled “L.” He also wears a black choker.
- Delete: nullifies an opponent’s attack.
- IKEBUKURO WEST GAME PARK
- EZ DO RAP
- Good Morning, Ikebukuro
- RUN THIS CITY
- 3 Seconds Killer
- Division Rap Battle
- Division Battle Anthem
- Alternative Rap Battle
- Survival of the Illest
- SUMMIT OF DIVISIONS
- Rhyme Anima
- Rhyme Anima's Mixtape
- Glory or Dust
- Hang out!
- 2nd D.R.B NON-STOP DIVISION MIX
- WAR WAR WAR
- D.R.B Rhyme Anima -1st Battle- Buster Bros!!! VS MAD TRIGGER CREW
- Rule the Stage -1st Battle- Buster Bros!!! VS MAD TRIGGER CREW
- Rule the Stage -Final Battle- Buster Bros!!! VS Fling Posse
- Joy for Struggle
- Saburo means "three" (三) (sabu) and "son" (郎) (rou).
- Yamada means "mountain, hill" (山) (yama) and "field, rice paddy" (田) (ta/da).
- Saburo's quote was originally by the ancient Roman historian Gaius Sallustius Crispus.
- Saburo is right-handed.
- According to the guidebook, Saburo likes Ichiro, board games, card games, and intellectual strategy, while he dislikes thoughtless people and big dogs.
- Saburo's favorite food is pasta pescatore, while his least favorite food is celery.