|MC Name||Tragic Comedy|
|Height||174 cm (5'8")|
|Voice Actor||Ryota Iwasaki|
|Stage Actor||Yoshihiko Aramaki|
|“|| Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
CURRENT PROFILE - 2020
A stand up comedian. Though on stage he's a genius at making people laugh, in private, for some reason he repeats tacky gags. He and Rosho were in a manzai duo together as Dotsuitare Hompo, but they disbanded and he now works as a solo artist. The name Dotsuitare Hompo was later inherited to become their new team name.
OLD PROFILE - 2019-2020
He is a stand-up comedian. There's nothing he loves more than making people laugh. Curiously, while he's a silver-tongued comedic genius on stage, his friends are more accustomed to hearing strings of awful puns.
He used to be part of Mad Comic Dialogue with Samatoki back in Ikebukuro.
Sasara has ombre-green hair. His eyes are bright gold, although they are usually closed, which is known in Japanese media as “fox eyes” (“kitsune no me”). He has a tragus piercing on both ears.
Sasara wears an orange-and-brown houndstooth patterned suit with a white shirt, pink tie and black shoes. He wears a fan shaped lapel pin. He’s also usually seen with a fan which is a common attribute for Japanese manzai comedy. (The fan is also known as a harisen).
Sasara’s Hypnosis Mic is a gold-colored ribbon microphone with a fan decoration on a stand. His speakers take the form of a maneki-neko (lucky cat) and koban coins - the middle coin reads "rhyme".
He is typically happy, calm, and usually cracking awful puns, he also has a bad habit of making jokes despite the predicament he's in. He doesn’t really get angry and can be surprisingly smart. The reason he actually hates the rain is because when the day when Rosho decided to quit being a duo together it was raining.
- Ah, Osaka Dreamin' Night
- Naniwa Paradise Sake
- Wara Osaka! ~What a OSAKA!
- UNITED EMCEEZ – Enter the HEXAGON
- Division Rap Battle+
- Division Battle Anthem+
- SUMMIT OF DIVISIONS
- Glory or Dust
- Survival of the Illest +
- Hang out!
- Hoodstar +
- Double Trouble
- NuruSara’s Division Rep Battle
- Sasara's quote was originally said by American actress and comedian Carol Burnett.
- He is left handed.
- He likes melon cream soda, making people laugh, and restaurant hopping, while he hates silence, and rain.
- Sasara's favorite food is okonomiyaki, while his least favorite food is monjayaki.
- Sasara's blood type was mistakenly written in Division Rap Battle+ music video as B. It was not until the biography revision on the official site that this was corrected.
- He usually refers to aquariums as "fish galleries"
- He owns multiple spare keys to Rosho Tsutsujimori's house, which Rosho didn't even know about until he told him.
- Sasara used to smoke during the TDD era - post Rosho's leaving but dropped them before his return. The cigarette brand he used seem to be 'KOOL'.