|“|| Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
CURRENT PROFILE - 2020
A stand up comedian. Though on stage he's a genius at making people laugh, in private, for some reason he repeats tacky gags. He and Rosho were in a manzai duo together as Dotsuitare Hompo, but they disbanded and he now works as a solo artist. The name Dotsuitare Hompo was later inherited to become their new team name.
OLD PROFILE - 2017-2020
A standup comedian. There's nothing he loves more than making people laugh. Curiously, while he's a silver-tongued comedic genius on stage, his friends are more accustomed to hearing strings of awful puns.
He used to be part of Mad Comic Dialogue with Samatoki back in Ikebukuro.
Sasara has ombre green hair. His eyes are usually closed, which is known in Japanese media as “fox eyes” (“kitsune no me”). He has a tragus piercing on both ears.
Sasara wears an orange-and-brown houndstooth patterned suit with a white shirt, pink tie and black shoes. He wears a fan shaped lapel pin. He’s also usually seen with a fan which is a common attribute for Japanese manzai comedy.
Sasara’s Hypnosis Mic is a gold-colored ribbon microphone with a fan decoration on a stand. Sasara’s speakers take the form of a maneki-neko (lucky cat) and koban coins - the middle coin reads "rhyme".
The songs featuring Sasara are:
- Sasara means "gills" (簓).
- Nurude means "white glue" (白膠) (nuru) and "tree, wood" (木) (de).
- Sasara's quote was originally said by American actress and comedian Carol Burnett.
- He is left handed.
- He likes cream soda, making people laugh, and restaurant hopping, while he hates silence, and rain.
- Sasara's favorite food is okonomiyaki, while his least favorite food is monjayaki.
- Sasara's blood type was mistakenly written in Division Rap Battle+ music video as B. It was not until the biography revision on the official site that this was corrected.